OH. MY. GOODNESS. Who doesn’t love the sugary sweet goodness we call cotton candy? Better yet who doesn’t love a full line of pastel coloured liners inspired by our favourite sugary treat? Enter the Absolute New York Cotton Candy Liners.
When I was at Gen Beauty Toronto a couple weeks ago the lovely Roxanne from Absolute New York Canada was so generous and had given me the entire set of 6 to try out. I had been eyeing these liners since they went on sale a few months ago because they are so cute and perfect for summer.
These liners come in 6 sweet flavours and retail for $19.99 CAD each on the Absolute New York Canada website. The formula is AMAZING – I’m talking rub your eyes with no smudging amazing. The bristles are stiff yet flexible, allowing you to apply easily without any dragging. And they are sooooo pigmented, giving you a bright pop of pastel goodness.
This liner comes in the following 6 shades:
- Lemon Drop (ACC01)- a bright and cheery yellow you wont wanna drop
- Tutti Fruitti (ACC02)- a pink thats one in a (water)melon
- Fairy Floss (ACC03)- a mouthwatering bubble gum pink
- Sugar Plum (ACC04)- a purple as good as a gum drop
- Jelly Bean (ACC05)- a delectable lollipop blue
- Mint Chip (ACC06)- a delicious and minty green
I had so much fun swatching these for you, and I hope you enjoyed my first attempt at swatch art. I cannot wait to play around with them in some upcoming looks!
What colour is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below